I affirm my
- Inner Child: Awe for simple goodness is grace, a gift to be treasured and celebrated.
- Sensitivity: Being Aware of small changes helps me see the gift of each moment.
- Need for Solitude: Alone-ness with God, with myself, with Quiet is nourishment for my soul; it is to be honored (never deprecated). To recognize a true need and to fulfill it is Godly.
- Voice: Until I can speak freely as I truly wish, writing uncensored is Holy Work; I must do it. Writing is Sacred Art that honors the Authentic Soul.
- Need for music: Hallelujah for the gift of music! Thank You, God, for making me a musician!
- Need for color: Praise be Jesus for color and the gift of finely-tuned sight!
- Courage: I face my fears with deep courage founded on Hope and Grace. I have faith in God and in myself.