Check out Don’t Wait Too Long by Madeleine Peyroux on Amazon Music
Note to self:
Start a list of new music I find extraordinarily appealing.
Put this at top.
Thoughts on Individuals, Community, Love, Wholeness
- The Individual is First and Absolutely-Essential.
- Relationship and Community are secondary and totally dependant upon the reality of individuals.
- All who think it’s the other way around are just wrong.
- God is One.
- I am one.
- True Love between two is only real when each one loves their Self, and can then give Love freely.
- Any “love” dependant upon anything (or anyone else) is not Love, but addiction/ obsession/ evil-perversion.
- Love begets Love.
- Love is always better than “Perfection.”
- Love in the midst of brokenness is best because it is Love being and giving True Love for Love of Being.
- Wholeness is brokenness healed by Love. (NOT a return to unbrokenness, NOT “Perfection.” It is better than never-having-been-broken.
- Brokenness is part of the sacred path to Wholeness; Love is the Way; Wholeness-in-Christ is Home.
- Brokenness (and suffering) are holy, not for the sake of suffering, but for the time and space to choose Love through free-will. When we choose Love in the midst of our own suffering, we are choosing Love for Love’s sake.
- Even so, Love is so prolific, so generous and lavish, that every love has some reward, some good, and opportunity for further redemption, i.e. empowerment to love better. Love is like Light: no darkness or evil can overcome it or squelch it. Love grows. Love endures.
Prompted by Webster’s word of the day.
Broken yet blessed
Saved: salvaged, salved, sanctified, secured.
(I googled “stormy aqua ocean waves” to find these and similar images.)
I love these colors! And the energy they depict! Glorious!
Sometimes I just need to surround myself with ocean colors!
I thank God for the Ocean!