I affirm my:
- Inner Child: My awe for simple goodness is grace, a gift to be treasured and celebrated.
- Sensitivity: Being aware of small changes helps me see the gift of each moment.
- Need for Solitude: Alone-ness with God, with myself, with quiet, is nourishment for my soul; it is to be honored (never deprecated). To recognize a true need and to fulfill it is Godly.
- Voice: Until I can speak freely as I truly wish, writing uncensored is holy work; I must do it. Writing is sacred art that honors the authentic soul.
- Need for Music: Hallelujah for the gift of Music! Thank You, God, for making me a musician!
- Need for Color: Praise be Jesus for color! And the gift of finely tuned sight!
- Courage: I face my fears with deeply fertile courage founded on Hope and Grace; I have faith in God and in myself; I have faith in Life.